Monday, February 8, 2010

Rca Universal Remote Star Choice How Do I Use My RCA Universal Remote To Work So I Can Play PS2 On My Toshiba Home Theatre?

How do I use my RCA Universal remote to work so I can play PS2 on my Toshiba Home Theatre? - rca universal remote star choice

I bought a RCA universal remote control, and I can be a home theater review Toshiba can not imagine that, in order to get the video or watch a DVD that plays on my PS2. It has no video button, but I have a VCR / AUX button, but can not work programthat I work for the TV remote control does not appear to contain images.

1 comments:

Thinkens... said...

If you try to use the TV input using the remote control has a button that says "have to change input or" source ". Not all universal remotes, you have this button. If such does not change someone who does. If try to change the font on a Toshiba, surround-sound system with a universal remote control which will probably be a problem. You may need them in the camera if you do not have a remote control for them.

Post a Comment