Monday, February 1, 2010

Billy Elliot The Musical Michael Tutu Quotes From Billy Elliot The Musical?

Quotes from Billy Elliot the Musical? - billy elliot the musical michael tutu

I saw the show and now I'm obsessed with him, but I missed some of the things she said, because of his accent. So, Does anyone know a good / funny quotes from BE, the musical. The Broadway, because I know that some of these lines have been changed. So far I have () does not literally


Ms Wilkinson: Now Billy, I thought the Royal Ballet School
Billy: Are not you a little old lady?

Michael (clothing and spoke of dancing): You will think you are mentally.

Michael (referring to the cross-dressing): my father has it all the time!

Debbie: I'll show you my ass, if desired.
(long pause)
Billy: No, I'm fine.

Billy (reading letter): William Elliot .... rarely ....?
(long pause)
Father: Esquire!

Mrs. Wilkinson: You must have been a very special woman.
Billy: No, it was my mother.

Billy: Grandma, do not you remember a grandfather?
Granny: Yes! How could I forget, his grandfather, Billy? We Married for 33 years.
Billy: What?
Granny: It was a complete ... Bastard.

Billy: I do not want kids! I would like a ballet dancer!

) Michael (speaking of the ballet: Do you want to wear a tutu?

Billy: Just because I like ballet does not mean I am a gay man, you know.


That's all I have and know it too, but I want to please help me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment