Monday, February 22, 2010

Groped In Bus Free I'm Suspicious Of All Male Strangers, When They Come Very Near, I Think I'm Being Touched/groped Etc.?

I'm suspicious of all male strangers, when they come very near, I think I'm being touched/groped etc.? - groped in bus free

I am a young person to the right. The people may be one of the companions, like the man on the bus or the construction worker bear boxes and moved me in a corridor will be missed. I get nervous when they come so close to go out of my field of vision and reduced sensation, a puncture, it has to grow enough to set my mind racing. I hate it wrong, but I'm not feminazis well. Could not say if the feeling of real or imaginary. Sometimes my mind tells me that may sound, but I havethis innate instinct. So ... I'm going crazy, or is it always in the life of a teenager?

0 comments:

Post a Comment