Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pledge Delta Sigma Theta Letter Of Recommendation Delta Sigma Theta?

Delta Sigma Theta? - pledge delta sigma theta letter of recommendation

I'm always interested in a delta, since he was a junior college. All the events I attended met, members and visitors a picture, in fact, a member of the chapter I wrote my letter of recommendation ... Unfortunately, my request is not frustrated in its original form. He was not given, therefore, an interview. That was my last year, so my only option is the promise of a graduate chapter. I know the President of the Alumnae Chapter membership through my school and said she would give me a letter at the top. Now I am very worried, and I pray that I will be a real Delta yet. My question is: What is the difference between the old chapter and composition of the undergraduate chapter? And if they offered me the opportunity, I will be a member of a chance that for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment