Saturday, January 9, 2010

Peanut Patch Wetness Under My Eyes After Eating Certain Foods -?

Wetness under my eyes after eating certain foods -? - peanut patch

After the meal contained the following foods (in time, of course): chocolate milk, tomato sauce, peanut butter, and sour patch kids feel the situation is moist under my eyes, but not. Sometimes it itches, and when not to stop eating, what happens if I have a stuffy nose, headache, etc. I can eat 2 cups Reese's peanut butter and then such things happen. I have a friend, what happens if you eat fresh pineapple. The principle is common to all these is sugar. Can I have an intolerance to sugar? I have tested for diabetes, and it is negative. What is your opinion? Thank you.

2 comments:

dede_mcm said...

I think it is a kind of food allergy, but probably no sugar. You can have multiple allergies and could be something in each of these things. Sugar is a lot of things that you do not have names. It is more likely that you are allergic to on chocolate, peanuts and tomatoes.

TBECK said...

They have not become a diabetic who suffers from an intolerance to sugar. My mother can not eat sugar, but she is diabetic. Check out the Conservatives in all this. You can also try to reduce a food allergy, the things for a while, then add slowly.

Post a Comment