Thursday, January 21, 2010

Buying A Charter Boat Is There Any Boat That Goes From Boston To Bar Harbor?

Is there any boat that goes from boston to bar harbor? - buying a charter boat

I've tried to plan a trip to Bar Harbor / Pei for my grandmother ... Now it is a bit complicated.

My grandmother has motion sickness and can not travel by bus if you are on the front, or get very sick (yes, I know it's crazy). My grandfather had heart disease, prevent, him from flying.

My question is, it is so, each boat / ship / ferry that goes from Boston to Bar Harbor. Any response from my personal experience would be awesome.

I'll make a trip to Prince Edward Iceland for his 50th Buy a birthday, and over $ 1750 set-aside for housing in Prince Edward Iceland and over $ 500 in the amount of travel ... ensure that money is not really a problem, but not limited to charter a boat or something extravagant style.

A million thanks.

3 comments:

catherin... said...

There are several cruise lines, which originate in and travel to Boston, Portland, Maine, Bar Harbor, Maine, Halifax, Nova Scotia, and back to Boston, Massachusetts. BOSTON - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada and Prince Edward SHEDIC Iceland Charlottetown and Moncton is another option. Book Not sure if you trip or stumble can be a part of it.

I recommend that you consult a travel agent for a specific answer to your question. Good luck!

Rogue Angel said...

is something to keep in mind that the water can be very difficult to talk, especially for a long journey - When is the movement of the car sick, I'm sure many would be a boat in rough waters, such as your worst

aerobubb... said...

Play on Sephir Resistance Fall of Man for Manchester

Post a Comment