Friday, December 25, 2009

Money Market Vs Cd CD Accounts Usually Yield More Return Interest Than Money Market Accounts, But Doesnt The MMA Win In The End? ?

CD accounts usually yield more return interest than money market accounts, but doesnt the MMA win in the end? ? - money market vs cd

Because it can help the money market account at any time must not earn more than the end vs.the MMA CD of the year or years? The CD interest only locked to a fixed amount as their principal for a certain period and can not be added. Additionally, increased the principal amount of May in the MMA over the years because you whenever you want to absorb. I have an IRA and I pay the maximum per year. I save regularly, but I know they can not afford in the form of a CD-key. Any general tips for selecting a good background of very low investment risk, which can always be added at any time? MMA sounds good, but I'm not sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment