Friday, December 11, 2009

Brazilian Before After Pictures Newly Installed Solid Brazilian Teak Hardwood Floor - GAPS Between The Boards?

Newly installed solid Brazilian Teak hardwood floor - GAPS between the boards? - brazilian before after pictures

In August 2007 it had installed 800 square meters of floor made of solid teak in our condo Brazil. The floors were glued on the concrete floor is 3 "wide and 3 / 8 inch) thick Bellawood wood (liquidators. While installing, I noticed big differences between some advice and installers said that I was not happy. The installers told me because they were the work of natural wood, solid (not artificial), the deviation between the boards and that the differences were inevitable. agreed upon, covering part of the large rooms with wood putty, but I was not happy. Some of these differences were so great that I could fit three quarters in them. Most of them contribute in the quarter. Last winter and this winter I spent all my free time can fill the holes with wood filler Minwax () is not difficult. After several months, the wood dries and cracks and seal must be refilled. My questions are: 1) Is my installer simply a bad job, I suspect, is that true or is this normal? (I do not, that someone else knows with Natural woodFloors) and 2) What can I do now, and spent a lot of time to fill the holes with wood putty my plants to see better? (In addition to sue / complain to the plant, because it is too late). Thank you for your help.

There are pictures of plants to fill the gaps. He did nothing until I'm full.
http://images23.fotki.com/v869/photos/7/ ...
http://images46.fotki.com/v1441/photos/7 ...
http://images46.fotki.com/v1441/photos/7 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment