Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boxer Puppies For Adoption Help With Out Of Control Boxer Female Puppy. Urgent.?

Help with out of control boxer female puppy. Urgent.? - boxer puppies for adoption

My boxer puppy 9 months. We have the alias of socialization in puppy classes. We have yet seen amazing results. We can use to try to correct it, but it does not work. Everything he does run, is. She actually jumped away on my laptop and legs a key on the keyboard. It is never directly to me and bite me. We know that Boxers are high energy dogs, but withdrew his hand. I m at a loss for what to do. I play with her, but no tires. I wear a short vacation, but in vain. In a loss. In fear, when my family and I can not have it under control, we must put up for adoption and I want to stay with her. I seriously need help, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment